This position is based in our Lenexa, KS office. Our
employees work 3 days per week in the office and may work remotely
the remaining 2 days (Hybrid).
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
Children’s Hospital Association (CHA) is committed to advancing
diversity, equity, and inclusion, working along four key fronts:
- Within the CHA organization
- Within the CHA children’s hospital membership
- Within children’s hospitals and their communities via care delivery
- Within the policymaking environment in Washington, DC
With children’s hospitals we strive to ensure organizational cultures
where everyone feels valued and actively participates in the mission
of our organizations. Racism stands firmly in the way of improving
children’s health. We remain vigilant in our quest for a diverse and
inclusive community and in standing against racism and discrimination
wherever it exists.
Children’s Hospital Association (CHA) is committed to the health and
safety of our employees, vendors, and those we work with at and in
support of our nation’s children’s hospitals. CHA requires all new
hires, regardless of position or location, to be fully vaccinated. All
new hires must have received two Pfizer or Moderna vaccinations or one
Johnson & Johnson vaccination, in addition to completion of a
two-week period after the final vaccination, prior to the first day of
employment at CHA.
WHO WE ARE
CHA advances child health through innovation in the quality, cost,
and delivery of care. Representing 220 members, CHA is the voice of
our member hospitals nationally. These hospitals are essential
providers, setting the standard for the highest quality pediatric care
while training the next generation of pediatricians. With its members,
CHA champions policies that enable pediatric hospitals to better serve
children; leverages its position as the pediatric leader in data
analytics to facilitate national collaborative and research efforts to
improve performance; and spreads best practices to benefit the
children of our nation. CHA has offices in Lenexa, KS, and Washington, DC.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
Responsible for managing key member relations’ operational
activities, including membership recruitment, retention, and
engagement; application and annual dues processes; documentation and
reporting of membership contacts, participation, and activities within
the Customer Relationship Management system (CRM); and supporting and
leading efforts for coordinated membership tracking and communication
across Children’s Hospital Association (CHA). Work is completed across
all aspects of the organization and membership, requiring excellent
collaboration, communication, and customer services skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists with monitoring key metrics and developing and executing
strategies for recruiting new members and retaining current members.
- Manages new membership requests and application process,
identifying and prioritizing organizations for outreach and
assisting with questions and information gathering throughout the processes.
- Ensures completion of annual membership participation and dues
invoicing and collection processes.
- Serves as contact point for requests regarding the organization,
membership and available programs, products and services, triaging
requests and ensuring follow up.
- Manages the onboard and off board processes for members and
associated contacts via webinars, conference calls and site visits,
ensuring new members are aware of CHA benefits available to them.
- Collaborates with key individuals across the organization, within
the membership and among external stakeholders managing member
- Monitors and manages onboarding of new or unengaged executives,
ensuring appropriate understanding of CHA, their organization’s
involvement, and opportunities for participation.
- Creates, develops, and monitors program, product and service
reports, participation reports, key staff contact reports and other
tracking mechanisms to support member relations strategy and
provides timely, relevant information to staff interacting with
members and to the members directly.
- Suggests and implements processes to improve access to
information, reports, member lists and database(s) to support member
- Collaborates to automate reports within organization’s systems,
such as CRM.
- Develops a high level of understanding of all products and
services to compare member hospital options and provides evaluation
of enhanced engagement opportunities.
- Serves in an account management role for a select portion of the
membership, building relationships, understanding challenges and
opportunities, and serving as point person.
- Monitors CHA engagement, program engagement, opportunities, and communications.
- Maintains routine contact with key hospital constituents to keep
up to date on their strategies, challenges, needs, contacts,
satisfaction, opportunities, etc.
- Manages projects to support member relations strategy as needed.
- Assists with promoting value of dues dollar and CHA membership via
special programs, projects, and materials.